Home     About     Contact

December 13, 2015

Punta Cana- August 2015

This year my parents are celebrating their 30th wedding anniversary & were so generous to take all of us kids to the Dominican Republic. It was a trip of a lifetime! We stayed at the Paradisus Punta Cana Resort and it was the most amazing trip with all of my favorite people. Punta Cana is such an amazing place and I've never been anywhere so beautiful. I've been to Hawaii, Cancun, and countless beaches but nothing compared to this. Thanks mom & dad for the best memories!














                                       Private boat tour to snorkel in the middle of the ocean!










                                       I celebrated my 24th birthday with everyone while we were there!














In 2016 there will be 2 grandchildren in our family so lots of big changes for the Bispo family! It was so fun to go on a trip all together. I can't wait to go back again!

No comments:

Post a Comment