Home     About     Contact

October 9, 2013

Crock Pot: Sausage & Cheese Tortellini

The crockpot has become my best friend since I started substitute teaching. I love cooking, but it is so nice to have some good recipes that I can throw in the crock pot on a busy day! This recipe is probably our favorite crock pot meal. It is SO easy.

Here are all of the ingredients. Mild sausage is good, but we started using spicy and love it!


Ingredients: 

1 bag frozen cheese tortellini
2 cans Italian diced tomatoes
1 block cream cheese
1 carton chicken broth
1 small bag fresh spinach
Mushrooms (optional) I love them, but Jared does not haha
salt and garlic to taste ( I just added a tad)

Put all ingredients in crockpot (cut cream cheese up in cubes) and cook on low 5-6 hours. That's it! 


It is delicious! Let me know what you guys think! 

No comments:

Post a Comment